Anyone here who watched Arrow last week?

James Starbuck

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Leicestershire
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey all, is there anyone here who watches Arrow at all and if so did you watch the episode last week?

I figured I'd leave it just over a week and give people time to process what happened and I was wondering what people's opinions were on who it was that got killed off and is now 'in the grave' that they've been hyping up all of Season 4 and your thoughts on the show in general?

My personal thoughts are while the show is not what it used to be this year, it's still a very enjoyable show however while I don't mind who was killed off last week what I do mind is the way it was done

I'd really like to hear your opinions on this

c3comicshow

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Bismarck ND
YouTube
I made two videos about arrow in the last few weeks. First I was almost done with the show because I am so tired of seeing Felicity cry! My god! They ruined that character. As far as who they killled, it was a safe person to get ride of, that character already had an ark and wasn't needed. Once again though Felicity's cry fest has really overshadowed damion dark. I hope they go back to their roots for next season and drop the teen drama crap

Reactions: James Starbuck

James Starbuck

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Leicestershire
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I made two videos about arrow in the last few weeks. First I was almost done with the show because I am so tired of seeing Felicity cry! My god! They ruined that character. As far as who they killled, it was a safe person to get ride of, that character already had an ark and wasn't needed. Once again though Felicity's cry fest has really overshadowed damion dark. I hope they go back to their roots for next season and drop the teen drama crap

Yeah I literally woke up on the Thursday morning to find me email inbox flooded from people all wondering what I thought so I had to make a video myself, must admit while Arrow has really gone down in my enjoyment The Flash has now taken over as my favourite show. I agree with it being a safe character to kill off but what really annoyed me was the cliched way the character was killed off with the bad guy using the hero's weapon to do it, I pray Season 5 is a lot better because I don't think this lighter tone is working for them and having show runners that are now trying to keep 4 different shows a float doesn't help either (by the way really cool video on the episode and you have some really cool content so just subscribed as well)

c3comicshow

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Bismarck ND
YouTube
I agree, Legends of tomorrow has filled that void for me, sadly I haven't been watching Flash even though I know I need. I've caught a few episodes and it's a good show.