Anything about Skyrim you found odd?

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2015
Yeovil
YouTube
Hi folks

One I want to ask all skyrim players and no I'm not bashing it I love skyrim warts and all

There are plenty of things in the game that confuse and bamboozle its players so I wanted to hear what one sticks in your head?

for me its this

We all recall dragonsreach? the keep in the heart of whiterun?. lore states that a great hero named Olaf one eye imprisoned a dragon named Numinex within its walls.

So my question is this if a dragon is a FIRE BREATHING (hint hint) giant, scaled, razor clawed, teeth like bastard swords, harbinger of death why the F*%k is dragonsreach made of wood?

Reactions: Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
So my question is this if a dragon is a FIRE BREATHING (hint hint) giant, scaled, razor clawed, teeth like bastard swords, harbinger of death why the F*%k is dragonsreach made of wood?

So true.

The thing that boggles my mind is that you get to bribe your through law after you mercilessly murder a group of guardsmen, but all kinds of hell breaks loose after you accidentally shouted a chicken out of your way.

Crimsonient

Rising User
Oct 17, 2015
YouTube
I think what I found weird is that the Skeleton Key is way better to keep than the gear you get for returning it. I don't know why anyone would finish that quest, because then you have an unbreakable lockpick and you only ever have to have one on you for the rest of the game. It doesn't work if you don't have any lockpicks at all for some reason, but it made master chests a non-issue, and while they still took forever, I didn't have to worry about running out of lockpicks. I finished that quest once for the achievement, and then reloaded from a past save so I could continue with the key.