Anything in the new Doom, that Let's Plays might ruin/spoil for me?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I don't have the money to buy the new Doom game, but I have all the videos Markiplier made in my Watch Later list, because I don't know if there's some storyline or event that would ruin the gameplay experience for me whenever I get a chance to play. Because I like to show my first reaction to a game, letting any big surprises... well, surprise me. Or is it basically like the first Doom, where there's not really a story, and you just run and shoot through all the demons? And there's not really much that would be spoiled?

Also, please tell me there are options to lower graphics, because otherwise, I might as well remove the game from my wishlist. Because the open beta didn't have that, and it was really laggy.

Last edited:

ajaxinx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
YouTube
There's not really a story, there are some cutescenes but nothing important. Why do you ask about the graphics? If the beta worked on your pc the final game should run too.

ajaxinx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
YouTube
I've already told you that there are graphic options, you can try playing setting the game on low but i wouldn't if i were you because with your processor the game won't run well even if you lower the graphics settings and a quick game like doom should be played with stable framerate.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I've already told you that there are graphic options, you can try playing setting the game on low but i wouldn't if i were you because with your processor the game won't run well even if you lower the graphics settings and a quick game like doom should be played with stable framerate.
Well, this is stupid. I have Doom 1, 2, and 3, and I REALLY wanted to try this as well.