KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, just trying to make plans for the future on my channel. Wanted to find out, how do you approach people/businesses for a sponsorship? Whether it be for subscriptions packages, products/services or even travelling. I know my channel is still small but just want to get the idea of how it all works than ask around when the channel grows a bit bigger.

Just wanna know the formalities of it all before I go and sound like an a$$ only wanting money.

Thanks in advance! :)

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Well the best way would be to explain why they should sponsor you. Most companies that have products expect either advertising or some kind of return to their investment. If you can prove to them that your viewer base is big enough to turn into purchases at their store / website then they are more likely to go for you

Reactions: KuyasKorner

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Thanks @FallenShogun
With regards to products, I would assume it would help if I actually use it initially before asking for a sponsorship to show that I'm loyal to their product right?
And possibly for travel vlogs, would it will help making one or two videos with my own pocket to show what I am capable of and negotiate from there?