Are You enjoying The Division

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I haven't bought it yet... It seems to me to be too similar to destiny in terms of mechanics. Will need to see videos of it before I decide to buy it or not.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I have a feeling Ubisoft will also have so many microtransactions and expansion packs it will ruin the game eventually.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

DKGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Yeah i played the beta, and i felt really.,.. bleh. It didnt break anything really new and exciting to the table. Just a basic cover shooter with a small rpg aspect to it. Every gun feels like your shooting the same gun, nothing really unique. But thats just my 2 cents worth lol

Reactions: james swartley

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
If they capitalize on expansion, it could be a very long lived and loved game. Add long as the devs keep up with it and don't let it get stale, or run the game into the ground with crappy DLCs, it has potential!

P.S. please watch putting links into threads, I'd advise editing it out as it is considered promotion and people can and will report you (assuming the mods don't get to you first.) Only place you can link/advertise on the gorums is the content section and the introduction section.