Bad Games to Do a Let's Play On?

MrDorkey82

Rising User
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
So, one of my biggest fears is starting a new let's play and then realizing that the game is too boring or not a really good game to do a let's play on. For example, one of the ways (to me) that a game can be bad for a let's play is if it has too much dialogue in the game. You need a lot of commentary to do a let's play and if you're not talking, well, what's the point? So, my question is, are there any games that you would consider to be a bad game to do a Let's Play on?

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
I guess for me it would have to be a game where it's too serious and does not have that much color or fun to it. Give me a goofy moment from the character from time to time.

Also, if we are talking about games that have ''too much'' dialogue, you can work around it if you are good with your commentary. In fact, it only adds more topics to discuss about the story of the game when you do have gameplay rolling, plus it only connects you more to the characters in set dialogues, making you and the viewer enjoy the game more.