Batman v Superman: NEW TRAILER

C

Corpfox

Watched Angry Joe's Angry rant and it was hilarious.

For me, kinda lame. Mash up stuff in one film. However, I'd watch it when its out on Netflix.

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
I think they're trying to pull all their cards to catch up to Marvel. It's kinda like MMORPGs trying to catch up to WoW and shooters trying to catch up to the successes of CoD. We'll have to see what is in store, but Disney has been kicking butt every where in the movie industry.

Bannik13

Rising User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Well I started off pretty excited, but now I'm not sure how I feel with Wonder Woman in it as well. Did they go too far with character mash ups?

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Well I started off pretty excited, but now I'm not sure how I feel with Wonder Woman in it as well. Did they go too far with character mash ups?

I know the Riddler is in there some where. Noticed him in the trailer. Yea I think they're going a bit overboard or ran out of ideas or something

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube

I was thinking this but I suppose they're opening it up for a sequel after as well

MrSomosMonos

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2015
colombia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
oh my god....doomsday. lex luthor created doomsday from the body of zod. superman will defeat batman, it must be like that because superman is not a superhero, is THE superhero. it definitely
the most anticipated film of next year

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
oh my god....doomsday. lex luthor created doomsday from the body of zod. superman will defeat batman, it must be like that because superman is not a superhero, is THE superhero. it definitely
the most anticipated film of next year

Most anticipated? I don't think it comes close at this point. The entire plot has been revealed in the trailer. Doomsday came super early. Superman alone had much more to add to his lore to what is is now. I really feel still they are playing catch up. The "Captain America: Civil War" we still aren't sure what will happen at the end. Yet in the Marvel trailer we know Lex Luther manipulated Superman and Batman then created Doomsday, who will then be defeated by the three Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman.

Last edited:

MrSomosMonos

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2015
colombia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Most anticipated? I don't think it comes close at this point. The entire plot has been revealed in the trailer. Doomsday came super early. Superman alone had much more to add to his lore to what is is now. I really feel still they are playing catch up. The "Captain America: Civil War" we still aren't sure what will happen at the end. Yet in the Marvel trailer we know Lex Luther manipulated Superman and Batman then created Doomsday, who will then be defeated by the three Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman.
I think that batman will be defeated. on the other hand I thin that lex luthor created doomsday from the body or any kind of experiment of zod. as you can seein the trailler they show the body of zod but it does not appear fighting, suddenly appears doomsday with the kind of powers of zod such as the super laser.

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
I would've been better if Superman would've been seen as the villain in this movie. There would've been much more suspense and it definitely would've put the DC universe over the top. Just looking at the actor in the trailer the normal Superman would've been disguised at the thought of others powering before him as a god.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
after seeing the this trailer for this movie I just think it is not going te better then ok. I think this will be a bad movie because the focus is all over the place like in the incredible spiderman 2.

Jake Cole

Rising User
Aug 23, 2015
LA
YouTube
jakecole77
I want to watch it but I feel like trailers give away too much of the movie nowadays. So when I go to actually watch the thing I know whats coming. So I'm torn...