Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Woah, nice quality! :eek:

There is a very clear improvement of quality in this video over your previous @Bryan. I think the use of natural lighting is very smart, natural lighting is the best kind of lighting you can get, the only problem is you can't control it.

A suggestion I have for your next video is try to minimize the time your audience spends looking at unfocused footage, the rack focus effect is very powerful but I found that during some of those clips I was staring at a blurry image more often than a clear image. :p Kinda nitpicking there.

I hope to see more content like this coming from you soon!

Reactions: Bryan

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Woah, nice quality! :eek:

There is a very clear improvement of quality in this video over your previous @Bryan. I think the use of natural lighting is very smart, natural lighting is the best kind of lighting you can get, the only problem is you can't control it.

A suggestion I have for your next video is try to minimize the time your audience spends looking at unfocused footage, the rack focus effect is very powerful but I found that during some of those clips I was staring at a blurry image more often than a clear image. :p Kinda nitpicking there.

I hope to see more content like this coming from you soon!

Thanks @41Danny1! I really appreciate the feedback and support :)

I cannot wait to see your upcoming tech videos!

Reactions: Danny