Gaming Blue_Carrots- Gaming, Tips n' Tricks, and Rants!!

What do you want to see form my channel?

• Tips N' Trick

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • More rants

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue_Carrots

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
KeatN_CSGO
Hey there! My name's Blue. I make Vids n' Stuff. Come check me out!!
Updated Introduction:

(IGNORE THE POLL, AS IT WAS BEFORE MY CHANNEL UPDATE)

Your name/alias: Blue_Carrots but you can call me Blue
Where are you from?: 'Merica
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!?: I was looking for a good partner for small channels, and I found you guys!
What made you join our forums?: The community. I have had great experiences so far with the network
What are your hobbies?: Video Games, photography, drawing, pretty much anything creative.
What is your favorite food?: Put something in front of me and I'll eat it. (That may be a bad thing)
Why did you start YouTube?: I like making entertaining people. I also like playing video games. Making videos is how I can take my smile, and hopefully transfer it to yours.
What is your biggest dream?: I plan on being a software engineer, so I guess you could call that my biggest dream. Technology is advancing incredibly fast, and I want to be on that joy ride.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a FPS gaming channel, mainly insurgency. I do plan on uploading CSGO, maybe even Squad when I get more time.
How frequently do you upload?: I will be uploading regularly. I haven't worked out an exact schedule yet, but I plan on two to three times a week.

Last edited: