Brand New channel Here How hard is it ?

zack burke

Rising User
Jan 3, 2016
YouTube
hey guys and i have trouble getting subs without getting friends to sub to me and they usually watch them but it isn't what i want i got this video thing down just need some poeple that active to support me any tips to gain these much wanted subs?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
People tend to appreciate consistency and dedication to it. I upload once to twice just about every day for the last two years and I've had plenty of comments over that time saying how they love how dedicated I am to making videos.

Reactions: ReesFitz92

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
it does take a while to get going but put the effort in and have videos up and people love this , soon enough you will be seen !!!!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Dedication is def a must, but just as important is the ability to make unique and watchable content. Most channels do not grow near to their potential because they can't come to terms with what isn't working and change things. You have to find that niche, and give people good reason to watch you.

Reactions: The Gamingtons

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
For one it is a grind, I am stuck at 19 Subs right now, but that is ok, because my quality is improving. Keep working to polish your persona, and distinguish your nomme de plume (ie: Gamer Tag), and keep pushing, find like minded people and pull together a collaborative effort. I am available for Collabs, but I must say review my channel first before you choose to contact me for Collab. I would not want to step into a collab, and then find out you do not like my style :)

Alectrophobia

New User
Jan 1, 2016
Share your videos on Social Media (Google+, Twitter, Facebook) in communities for sharing videos.
It helped me a lot

Rayhan Ali

New User
Jan 6, 2016
My best advice to you is start a series, something people will wake up in the morning and think of you when they check out youtube. Start a series do face cams and express yourself to the max capacity

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
it was hard aswell for me when i started out, i got a few like literally 5-6 friends to sub me, but once we had a bost up, all they do now is hate my channel, im on like 76 subs with hate already but dont let that change your mind, ive been consistent with videos daily, untill xmas, and my birthday but now im getting on the daily train again on videos.

Alsoim going to i57 to meet syndicate im vlogging the hole thing, well edit it, of course, but i hope that will attract a few people. i was 20 yesterday, ive seen some younger youtubers like kinda fail with the vlogging side of things but hope it dont happen to me.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Just keep a hard work, you know that good things can't come that easy for some people over night. Try to upload some stuff that some big youtubers don't do because they usually get all the views from big games. Try with some interesting thumnails, that is the most some people will click on your videos. :) Good luck and keep a hard work. :)

ADVXGamerz

Rising User
Jan 8, 2016
YouTube
Its Just a time issue you should keep uploading videos and joining communities in order to grow
Hope you be successful some day :) and all of u guys

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Just Keep Uploading, Stay Positive, Hope To Get Views And Make The Best You Can, And Be Sure That You Have A Nice Audio Quality