YouTube Views Milestone Broke 35k Views In A Month

RedTheTrainer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Before I made the channel active my channel had about 20k views over the course of about 6 years. However earlier this month I started uploading a few videos a week in regards to the 3DS scene and managed to get over 35k views this month alone

The video that took me over the milestone happened to be one of my favorite things to play around with as well which was Windows 95 on a Nintendo 3DS

RedTheTrainer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
I can imagine a lot of people would of wanted to watch your video! You earned it! :) Hope you get even more views :)
Thank you very much! I was a bit sceptical at first since I don't commentate but it seems a lot of these Homebrew videos are a hit!

RedTheTrainer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
That's insane dude! Kind of surreal that so many people clicked that video to view YOUR content, isn't it? Good job :)
Indeed it is! I'm mostly surprised that it wasn't a one off thing. It seems like most of my newer videos are still getting the same treatment. Albeit slower but it's still amazing to see especially comparing to barely getting 20 views when you first start out

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Indeed it is! I'm mostly surprised that it wasn't a one off thing. It seems like most of my newer videos are still getting the same treatment. Albeit slower but it's still amazing to see especially comparing to barely getting 20 views when you first start out
I've got about 40 views average on my videos and I find that crazy right now. I could only imagine how you feel with thousands