PlayStation Call of Duty team recruitment + other games

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys Chris here from the EliteSpartanClan. I am now recruiting for my team!

Expectations - I'm looking for people who upload weekly or even a few videos a week on your personal channel. At the end of the week you can send your best parts/ some footage to me Via email witch i will provide so i can add to a compilation and upload it to the team channel. You can also just send me a video you would like to add to the channel.
- Use good thumbnails, tags, microphone, recording and editing software. The better the video quality the more people will want to watch your videos

You will be part of a team witch if some members want to compete then we will do so. If you wish not to then that is fine also. This team is not stricked at all either. It will be layed back, fun and just having a great time making great content. Whilst the channel and team are growing i will be working on getting 2-3 sponsorship's witch we will all decide upon so everyone gets to express their views. Once we have a substantial amount of subscribers then we may even open our very own merchandise/ apperal store. But this is for the future.

I want to thank you all for taking your time and check out the channel by clicking the link provided. The team channel trailer will be coming out this SATURDAY so stay tuned for that. but for now check out the channel and leave a comment below this thread. Have a awesome day!
Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk9jmRV8d3xNDos_VF04nBA

~ Chris (EliteSpartanClan)