can someone make me banner and logo

Skiitles123

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
YouTube
i need someone if someone can make me a banner or a logo it will be nice if u guys can do minecraft banner or logo show me ur portfolio

EVILMILK

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
What counts as real graphic designer. Is it your job?
It may seem suspicious I do it for free, but since my channel is so small (Only 20 subs atm, new account, old account got copyright striked with rae sremmurd music, had 5k subs :() I'm doing it in return for shoutouts.

McKeviin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
YouTube
I've been freelance working for 8 years on it, and it's how I make my living, so yes it is my job
I made my banner and picture myself. And all the pics on deviantart. Did you check my link? What do you think? I dont have it as job or make money. And I've helped people without asking for a shoutout

McKeviin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
YouTube
It may seem suspicious I do it for free, but since my channel is so small (Only 20 subs atm, new account, old account got copyright striked with rae sremmurd music, had 5k subs :() I'm doing it in return for shoutouts.
Do you have deviantart or similar were i can see your work?

EVILMILK

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
Do you have deviantart or similar were i can see your work?
Just sub to my youtube channel, I post frequently and show my work, I haven't done much yet but I'm planning on releasing a trailer to a project I hope to complete in like a few days.

McKeviin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
YouTube
Just sub to my youtube channel, I post frequently and show my work, I haven't done much yet but I'm planning on releasing a trailer to a project I hope to complete in like a few days.
You said you've worked with it for 8 years and make a living and you dont have something to show except your youtube were I see 2 pics. Banner/profilepicture. And 1 video.

EVILMILK

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
You said you've worked with it for 8 years and make a living and you dont have something to show except your youtube were I see 2 pics. Banner/profilepicture. And 1 video.
OH you want sources of where I work, Fiverr, upwork, and now I'm planning on moving on to something else

EVILMILK

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
I can upload some of my random work here

McKeviin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
YouTube
Not were you work. But i wanted to see some of your work. You could have sent links to pictures instead of your youtubechannel. The threadstarter said send your portfolio :p

EVILMILK

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
Heres some recent crap I made for some peeps

Attachments

• Stalked.png
    Stalked.png
    137 KB · Views: 2
  • art2.png
    art2.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 2