Request can you guys give me some feedback please?

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Hey i wonder if you guys can give me some feedback on my channel i have almost done youtube videos for five years now and had like 0 feedback so it would be awesome if i can get some

(Sry for bad english)

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
your logo and banner is very well made i like it its simple but looks very professional,your audio is clear and the videos are as well everything looks very well organized keep up the good work

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
improve your skill overall all and what i mean is keep at it give it everything you can i use to be really quiet in my videos i struggled with commentary but i just keep giving it my all and i feel like i have came a long way,you have a very good page just keep up the good work

GenfordGaming

Freedom! Member
Well overall great channel. But as a Graphic designer I have some pointers Ill to make.

1. Your logo should beMSF only, you can't really see the small text, so remove that, and make it bigger or make it into a logo like what Dana Vaneck has.

2. Not sure how you made your banner but I think you used bitmap (photoshop) try with vector (Illustrator) there is some pixelation around your text.

3. Do something about your name in the middle , it looks like it just got pasted on. Work with a little shadow or outline.

4. Make use of thumbnails. They will make your channel look much more professional.

Don't take any of this as criticism of you channel, I just wanna see you be the best you can be. Let me know if you need help with anything.

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
improve your skill overall all and what i mean is keep at it give it everything you can i use to be really quiet in my videos i struggled with commentary but i just keep giving it my all and i feel like i have came a long way,you have a very good page just keep up the good work
Alright thanks

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Well overall great channel. But as a Graphic designer I have some pointers Ill to make.

1. Your logo should beMSF only, you can't really see the small text, so remove that, and make it bigger or make it into a logo like what Dana Vaneck has.

2. Not sure how you made your banner but I think you used bitmap (photoshop) try with vector (Illustrator) there is some pixelation around your text.

3. Do something about your name in the middle , it looks like it just got pasted on. Work with a little shadow or outline.

4. Make use of thumbnails. They will make your channel look much more professional.

Don't take any of this as criticism of you channel, I just wanna see you be the best you can be. Let me know if you need help with anything.
My banner and avatar is from someone else that was free i havent made them and do you mean that i should make better thumbnails or what?

GenfordGaming

Freedom! Member
My banner and avatar is from someone else that was free i havent made them and do you mean that i should make better thumbnails or what?

Im not saying mine are the best thembnails, but you can use your logo in them like I did, or make then round. So they stand out. Is fine that you use a images for them, but put some txt on them so people can see what they are about to watch. "click bait" Not that you need to lair about your video but something that makes them pop out from everyone else on YT.

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Im not saying mine are the best thembnails, but you can use your logo in them like I did, or make then round. So they stand out. Is fine that you use a images for them, but put some txt on them so people can see what they are about to watch. "click bait" Not that you need to lair about your video but something that makes them pop out from everyone else on YT.
Alright thanks for the tip

Reactions: GenfordGaming

K6UDA

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
I'm not a gaming channel so I don't know if any of this will be relevant.
1. Make a clear channel trailer who you are & what you do.
2. Make some clear and concise descriptions on your videos. Remember, Youtube is owned by google, a search engine.
3. Create some good video thumbnails.

Bob

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
I'm not a gaming channel so I don't know if any of this will be relevant.
1. Make a clear channel trailer who you are & what you do.
2. Make some clear and concise descriptions on your videos. Remember, Youtube is owned by google, a search engine.
3. Create some good video thumbnails.

Bob
Thanks for the tip

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Man it's pretty obvious to me that you have experience in making videos, but you should probably put more effort in your thumbnails, they looks too "basic", try to personalize them a little bit and continue the good working :)

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Man it's pretty obvious to me that you have experience in making videos, but you should probably put more effort in your thumbnails, they looks too "basic", try to personalize them a little bit and continue the good working :)
Hmm alright i will try that out im not good at photoshop but i will give it a try thanks for the tip

American Baconn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
YouTube
just keep grinding out the videos you have good quality so just make sure to keep trying to get better and better and your quality will evolve the longer you create content its great stuff though!!