Solved Can't change my Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimo Tupac

New User
Jun 20, 2017
Hello!

I am trying to change my PayPal address to a new fresh and Original PayPal account I made some weeks ago. Because the PayPal account im using right now isn't under my YouTube channels' name.

I'm clicking on ''edit profile'' but it doesn't react. Like i'm not clicking. Can someone help me with this please?
Already contacted the support about this but they haven't replied in some days.

Thanks,

Mimo

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Have you tried just using the 'Set Payment Method' on the Freedom dashboard, which you can view on the profile section. This should then open up a verification box, and send a code to your current email confirming you wish to change your information, once you have inputted the code you should be able to change and save your your email address. You can see a photo walkthrough of the steps on our support thread here.

Reactions: Mimo Tupac
Upvote 0

Mimo Tupac

New User
Jun 20, 2017
Alright thanks alot![DOUBLEPOST=1499711864][/DOUBLEPOST]No it wont work. Doing that only verifies paypal usement but I cant change my paypal adress

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Alright thanks alot![DOUBLEPOST=1499711864][/DOUBLEPOST]No it wont work. Doing that only verifies paypal usement but I cant change my paypal adress
If you follow the guide provided in the support thread I link in my original message it shows step by step instructions on how to change the email address as well.

Reactions: Mimo Tupac
Upvote 0

Mimo Tupac

New User
Jun 20, 2017
I did. It went well untill step 5. After that it never showed step 6. Maybe because my old paypal is already registred

Upvote 0

ReZNation

Rising User
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Did you confirm the paypal email with your actual email because freedom makes you confirm that you are changing it they should send you an email...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.