Service Certified Graphic Designer

FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
furious logo.png
Do you require a YouTube Banner no? a Logo? You can stop looking now.
I am a certified Graphic Designer (proof can be given) I have been working with companies doing
logo's, brochures/leaflets, posters. The list is endless.

Still Interested?
If you are, add me on Skype give me details of what your looking for for example;
  • YT Channel
  • Colors
  • Type of Videos - Vlog/Gaming
  • What you require - Banner, Logo etc
Banners - Logos - Cards - Overlay's - Thumbnails
Social Media Covers

FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
I took a years break from doing YouTube/Stream graphics. I worked with local business and got a certificate in graphic design.
And those images you have displayed on your post are from when I was first starting out and as you can see "EXAMPLE" just to show potential clients/buyers what they are. If you haven't got anything nice to say or not purchasing from me please do not reply on my thread. Thanks.

MattWildness

New User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2014
YouTube
MattWildness
Considering that you're a "certified graphic designer", I would've expected you to at least made your own logo, yet I've found those exact eyes all over the internet by searching them... Also, if you want people to purchase from you, I suggest being less edgy about people asking questions/pointing things out, otherwise people will go elsewhere to buy graphics - there's a lot (and I mean a lot) of people out there who won't snap at the slightest criticism or question. Thanks.

Reactions: donutnut1