Comedy Challenges & Vlogs!

ItzKings

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Angel
I'm from California & I am 16 years of age. I love making & editing videos! I started my youtube channel because I wanted a way to share my videos with friends & My biggest dream is to make this a career. My channel was first a gaming channel but it wasn't working out. So, I made a challenge video which did amazing & Now here I am!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Angel
I'm from California & I am 16 years of age. I love making & editing videos! I started my youtube channel because I wanted a way to share my videos with friends & My biggest dream is to make this a career. My channel was first a gaming channel but it wasn't working out. So, I made a challenge video which did amazing & Now here I am!

Welcome to the Family mate, Thats suck you gaming channel work out, I hope you channel grow and what games do you play on you old channel?

Reactions: ItzKings

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family, i'm sorry to hear that your previous gaming channel didn't work out, but I am also glad that your new channel does seem to be going well with your 130 subs and 841 views. All the best

Reactions: ItzKings

ItzKings

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family, i'm sorry to hear that your previous gaming channel didn't work out, but I am also glad that your new channel does seem to be going well with your 130 subs and 841 views. All the best
Thanks, really appreciate it.