Cheap soundproof padding?

Sep 4, 2015
YouTube
Does anyone know a good place that i can trust online to buy some soundproof padding for my gaming setup, because i need about 20'x50' of sound proof padding which would cost me about $300+ dollars and i want to get down to at least $150-200. Can someone tell me a good place to get some

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Does anyone know a good place that i can trust online to buy some soundproof padding for my gaming setup, because i need about 20'x50' of sound proof padding which would cost me about $300+ dollars and i want to get down to at least $150-200. Can someone tell me a good place to get some
May I ask why you need such intense sound proofing? I live in an apartment with no 'soundproofing', but just record at decent times of the day, and without shouting much. In fact, I rarely ever shout.

If you're wanting sound DAMPENING then that's certainly a way to improve your quality, and that I can understand. However, you can find some really good do-it-yourself tutorials for making your own dampening pads to hang up around your room. Mostly just require some fabric, foam, and ply-wood.