Check out DJ Wrighty Simple 2D Introduction 2016

ProAidenHD

You all should know by now that I love showcasing my work. If you don't showcase your work, you'll most likely get nowhere.
Now that I've got that off of my chest. I'd like to present to you a simple 2D introduction/ident I designed for a friend who's a DJ.
All assets you witness in the intro/ident, were all designed by myself such as the official logo, clean backdrop but the sound is from my friend and the DJ himself.
Anyways, I know it's just a simple 2D intro but I would love to see if I can get any feedback/constructive criticism :)

D

Deleted member 86350

feel the timing is a bit off... yep, that's it. Everything else... great job. :D

Reactions: ProAidenHD

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
i do like it too
but i have always the feeling the first few words are not that good
compared to the soundquality of the musictrack wich comes directly after it
it sound for me at start like mono and then switch to stereo
another thing the picture in the vido looks little bid unsharp (fullscreen)

CakeLikesPie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
CakeLikesPie
You all should know by now that I love showcasing my work. If you don't showcase your work, you'll most likely get nowhere.
Now that I've got that off of my chest. I'd like to present to you a simple 2D introduction/ident I designed for a friend who's a DJ.
All assets you witness in the intro/ident, were all designed by myself such as the official logo, clean backdrop but the sound is from my friend and the DJ himself.
Anyways, I know it's just a simple 2D intro but I would love to see if I can get any feedback/constructive criticism :)
You should work on the curves in ae and make it smoother, they it moved was very weird.