Cities For YouTubers

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Regardless of size of my channel, I plan to move to Austin, TX. Anywhere that has a larger population than where I live now is better, to be honest!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I think I might move to Toronto, but I would need to have other reasons as well. I'm quite happy where I live currently. Family, friends, and fast internet.

UlTiMaTuM

Probably an Árse O.
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2014
YouTube
Either New York or Los Angeles.
Basically almost anywhere where the power doesn't go out 50 times a week and there's good internet.

D

Deleted member 45146

New York just because many other people who play the same game I do live there haha
Also it's new york :p And I can stalk all the other famous youtubers

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I'd likely just stay where I'm at. Sure it gets stupidly hot in Arizona during the summer but if you can get past that then this place is a good place to live.

If I have to choose somewhere else besides my current location then I'd probably go with Seattle. There would be a lot more rain (And I don't mind that for the most part) but the summers wouldn't be too hot (Especially compared to here) and the ocean influence would keep the winters from getting too cold.

BeastlyBrady

New User
Jan 3, 2016
YouTube
Downtown St. Louis in one of those nice apartments by Busch Stadium where every thing I would need would be in walking distance.

UlTiMaTuM

Probably an Árse O.
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2014
YouTube
By the way how did you get so many Subscribers?
If I may know.
I am trying to get more myself.
Used to be a compilation channel. Ran into too many copyright issues and had to stop doing compilations or my channel would've gotten shut down. Got inactive for a couple months and now I'm doing gaming content. I made a video about it.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Since I plan on doing vlogs most of the time, I would want to go to a very scenic place that has something different each day.
I would go to one of the following places:
New York City
Manila, Philippines (no connection to the network)
The Hawaiian Islands
London, UK.
Tokyo, Japan.
or perhaps no particular location at all.

If I had 5M+ subscribers, I would travel the entire world in my vlogs and see a new place each week. No doubt I'd be able to afford to do so.
In my honesty, one of my wants in life is to be paid to travel. That would be king to me.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I don't think I would ever move cause I got a good job and my family is here... but who knows in the future what might happen...

I hear a certain place in Alaska has amazing Internet service, a youtuber I watch talks about it...

But I think if I got really big I would setup a studio type thing here in the vancouver area... I know there are places here that you can get what they call Gigabyte internet, which is alot better Internet than what I can get here living in the outskirts of town...

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I plan on moving to Olympia, WA. I feel like the west coast is more open to the Film and YouTube community so there'd be more opportunities for me there. Plus I've wanted to live there since I was 7 years old