Closing 4 out of 5 Channels

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
So over the years, I made a couple of channels and manage to maintain them. The reason why I made a multiple channel because I want to keep uploading videos, even if I am doing multiple series at a time. I know I can do scheduled uploads, but I am too lazy to do that. I just upload the videos as raw and that's about it..no edits nor render.

So basically, I am getting tired of maintaining those channels and just want to focus on one. But even if I left them for months, there is still quite a few people leaving feedback and such. And some wanted me to continue a series which I clearly does not enjoy anymore or at this time..

If I closed the channel, then I am not going to be tempted to go back and post there. However, if I do that..all those people who Subscribe and those videos I uploaded through the years will be gone.. So I am like cannot decide what path I should take..

Any Suggestion?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
couldnt you ask someone to take some work from your hands, like make a video with a new person on one of these channels and see ifppl like it and if they do he can take it over or something like that.

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Couldnt you transfer the videos over to a single channel? Or are they all vastly different to each other? Though like Rigan says you could always give them to someone you trust or make a video linking them to your current channel. Trying to get them all to one place is probably the best bet

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
couldnt you ask someone to take some work from your hands, like make a video with a new person on one of these channels and see ifppl like it and if they do he can take it over or something like that.
I can't think of anyone. Plus it wont be free.
@FallenShogun some videos have water mark of my other channel name..youtube might think i stole it

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I think you should go with what works best for you. If you want to focus on one channel then maybe you can send a message to your subs from the other channels that if they want to stay tuned of your content they can subscribe on x channel and see if some are willing to tag along.

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I don't blame you at all... must have been complicated to running all those channels at the same time...
Heck I screw up one channel... rofl
Haha yeah, and I decided to do a long play lets play instead of cutting my recording every 20 minutes or so. Saves me a lot of time. =3