COD is dying

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Nope. It'll never die. They gain new fans every single year. The original fans may not be around anymore, but new ones come in each and every year.

ajaxinx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
YouTube
The sad thing is that it's not dying,activision has been releasing the same game with a few changes for years and they still sell a ridiculous amount of games, the same goes for Assassin's Creed.

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
The thing is now is that the actual name "Call of Duty" sells and parents (probs more so at crimbo time..) will buy these as long as they're new and they've not got the title already, they've marketed this for years and whilst it's still being done, they'll still sell on, whether they're good or not is opinionated I suppose!

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Well I was not big fan of multiplayer games, for me it was if I enjoy the story mode the game is great for me, so I love many COD games. :)

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
i may have to agree, but thats because im not a fan of all this futuristic things, to be honest im more of a World at War guy with classic things not these new exo abilities, it makes me feel as if playing halo for some reason, not trying to shame the game though

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I don't think it is dying at all , With the old school zombies back people are in love again , people might just takes breaks but as soon as a map pack is out , people start to play a lot again , I think call of duty is doing well and I find games so easy so I think it is fine :)

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
I think the fanbase is shifting...but dying? I doubt it. Activision is a well-known dev that will continue to thrive because the consumers allow them to make half a game, then release the rest of it as DLC, thus doubling their revenue for a game that would have only made the base $60 10 years ago.

Reactions: ReesFitz92

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I wouldn't say it's so much dying more like it's overdue for change or maybe it needs LESS change cause the last time they tried to "Change" the series we ended up with this crappy new jetpack that it seems we're stuck with now...

EliteSmithX

Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
I Stopped Playing COD When Ghosts Came Out, Now Black Ops 3 Is Here I Have Gone Back And Love Playing It More Than Ever, It's To Well Known To Die. My Opinion ;)