VR Collab Shoutouts?

Grant Anderson

New User
Apr 20, 2016
South Carolina
YouTube
image.png Hey everyone,

I would like to do a shoutout collab with some people. I post a video every Tuesday so if you are selected I will shout out your channel including one of your videos, ONLY IF YOU DO THE SAME BACK! Only requirement is that you must have 100+ subscribers, that way we can help spread the community.

Sam Budgen

New User
Mar 28, 2016
I only have 20 subs on one channel and 365 on another one but its inactive your choice, i owuld love to pm me if you want

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
View attachment 15062 Hey everyone,

I would like to do a shoutout collab with some people. I post a video every Tuesday so if you are selected I will shout out your channel including one of your videos, ONLY IF YOU DO THE SAME BACK! Only requirement is that you must have 100+ subscribers, that way we can help spread the community.

I would love to do a colab with someone, help both our channel grow and have fun doing it!
If this thread is for shout outs then if any are forwarded my way, I will repay the favor.

AmblerA

View attachment 15062 Hey everyone,

Ill do the same. Contact me once you uploaded a video.