VR Collaboration Channel

Would you upload to a Collab Channel to reach a wider audience?

• No, I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hey guys! So I have a another channel with Freedom called ShoTeamAqua that is sorta not doing much right now. I considered since there is a part of the name that is kinda like Show, that maybe it could become a Collab gaming channel for Freedom Partners. I would work on managing the uploads, taking in requests for uploads and all that, I'd just need videos made from Freedom Partners. However, I need to first see if there is even interest in such a thing. It'd be more like a channel where you can do a short video saying who you are and stuff like that in hopes of the channel's traffic coming to see you. If it would get super successful we could talk about other things, but again, I just wanna see if the general interest is there. If not, I'll just let it decay out.

Reactions: Jacobo TM

Jacobo TM

Rising User
Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
I really like the idea of this but can it be any genre? Not specifically just gaming? You don't have to change it for me I was just wondering, plus you'd reach a much wider audience that way!

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I really like the idea of this but can it be any genre? Not specifically just gaming? You don't have to change it for me I was just wondering, plus you'd reach a much wider audience that way!
It certainly could. As long as the video itself cannot be claimed by copyright, we're all set.