james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
im looking for fellow youtubers who want to do a collab on either the division or black ops 3. I wont turn anyone down based on sub count i just enjoy playing. Im on ps4 and usually start playing 11pm eastern time due to i work 2nd shift.

Rajan Muddar

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
im looking for fellow youtubers who want to do a collab on either the division or black ops 3. I wont turn anyone down based on sub count i just enjoy playing. Im on ps4 and usually start playing 11pm eastern time due to i work 2nd shift.

Hey I am a youtuber doing black ops 3 content and only have 19 subs, I would love to collab with you.

Reactions: james swartley

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Hey Man! id love to collab but I dont have those games on PS4 yet haha, if you have a PC of any sort and you'd wanna try and record for the time being! i would really love to join you sometime though!

Reactions: james swartley