Critique my channels branding.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Go as harsh as you want. I just really started and haven't gotten too many uploads but i think i have fairly good branding.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendazzy
I think your branding is really on point, probably even better than mine. I like that you've picked a niche you love to play, that will definitely keep fans coming back for more and lead to better retention. Thumbnails look good.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
The branding itself is really good. I feel you are give people what you promise, and that's only great, has no standbacks on it. I feel you have a great clear voice, with a great sound quality (hardware is really important on this, and I don't know what kind of mic you have, but seriously, the sound quality is great!). Also, the image is really great too. The only thing I see you might be able to do now is the banner. I feel that your banner is a little too simple, but I don't mean that's bad. It can actually be your objective, having a really simple banner.

Daz Popert

Nintendo YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
The branding itself is really good. I feel you are give people what you promise, and that's only great, has no standbacks on it. I feel you have a great clear voice, with a great sound quality (hardware is really important on this, and I don't know what kind of mic you have, but seriously, the sound quality is great!). Also, the image is really great too. The only thing I see you might be able to do now is the banner. I feel that your banner is a little too simple, but I don't mean that's bad. It can actually be your objective, having a really simple banner.

The branding looks great! As for you overall channel it looks really good, keep up the great work :)

I think your branding is really on point, probably even better than mine. I like that you've picked a niche you love to play, that will definitely keep fans coming back for more and lead to better retention. Thumbnails look good.

Thanks all of you! As for my banner, i do want to keep it simple but i feel like it may be too simple. I'm gonna fix it up :3 thanks for the advice!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
Yooooo, your branding is real good. I checked your portfolio, too, and I can hardly believe you're only 16! You have a pretty good eye for design!

I will say your banner is a bit lacking in info, but I feel like it's not 100% necessary in your case, as your channel name kind of implies what your main video subject is. You can add social media usernames if you want to have a little more info on there, but it's not too necessary. You do have links in the corner there, but remember they're not visible on mobile.

edit: also, subscribed af cause you have p good content as well

Daz Popert

Nintendo YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Yooooo, your branding is real good. I checked your portfolio, too, and I can hardly believe you're only 16! You have a pretty good eye for design!

I will say your banner is a bit lacking in info, but I feel like it's not 100% necessary in your case, as your channel name kind of implies what your main video subject is. You can add social media usernames if you want to have a little more info on there, but it's not too necessary. You do have links in the corner there, but remember they're not visible on mobile.

edit: also, subscribed af cause you have p good content as well
Thanks a lot man! I checked out your channel to and you some amazing stuff too.