Dailymotion Partnership?

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
So I just watched George latest video and he talks about going to Dashboard.tm and importing your Youtube to Dailymotion. Now my question is, does Freedom finally become an MCN in Dailymotion? If so, can we instantly get partnered there?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
If they can partner your Dailymotion channel, are you going to reupload some of your videos there?
I might as well... It seems simple enough could be useful in case of youtube possibly deleting my channel for no good reason... It's happened to people before... good to have backup.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
I just restarting using the dashboard with dailymotion. I set a bunch of videos to get transferred from YouTube but only one actually did. I'll see what happens tomorrow.
Shortly after I created an account through the dashboard I got an email saying that Freedom accepted my partnership.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I just restarting using the dashboard with dailymotion. I set a bunch of videos to get transferred from YouTube but only one actually did. I'll see what happens tomorrow.
Shortly after I created an account through the dashboard I got an email saying that Freedom accepted my partnership.
Can you checked if your dailymotion got partnered for real? does it says anything like "partnered" in your account setting? I want to know. =3

EDIT:
Nevermind. You can get partnered and have a channel name verified tick like in Youtube.
db586bd8acd2f5c2957e2162e08bb56a.png

Last edited:

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
The dashboard thing was a little confusing...

I first set all my videos to come out 1 a day... but I wasn't sure if it would just start doing it by itself...

So I tried the sync button... which changed all the videos to come out all at once... which is kinda lame... and I don't see any way to cancel it...

Anyways it's been like 8 hours since and no videos were uploaded you dailymotion yet.... so I'm not sure what's going on with that...

Also... dashboard.tm wouldent let me see my whole list of videos.... only the last 300....

Not real sure what's up with that either...

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
It's like YouTube but smaller. However, I encourage people to use it. They both work pretty much the same. I think I gained a sub or two from there recently, because I copy over my descriptions - of which contains a link to my YouTube.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Also the video type - I forget what it was called - was set to news for me when it was gaming. So be sure to read and check everything. : 3

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Also the video type - I forget what it was called - was set to news for me when it was gaming. So be sure to read and check everything. : 3
Yeah, would be nice if there is a default settings like in Youtube. Also, if you notice Freedom is already in charged on how we will get paid. So no need to put paypal info.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Just copy and paste your descriptions over is my recommendation. You can use the links on dailymotion to set up your social media, so why not include your youtube - I did. I got 44 views so far, so not too bad.

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Just copy and paste your descriptions over is my recommendation. You can use the links on dailymotion to set up your social media, so why not include your youtube - I did. I got 44 views so far, so not too bad.
I did not copy my description, I had to make a new playlist links for Dailymotion.

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
So if i'm not mistaken you can export all your youtube video's to dailymotion then? Or do i need to upload it manually. Have read the reactions but this is the first time i'm seeing this...
Can i copy everything in one go? Fill me in :p
You can copy all your videos in one go. But its kinda buggy right now, it may work and it may not. I copy 5 videos and so far only 1 just got uploaded. And all the videos I copy was 1080p 60 fps, but my video got downgraded to 720 p.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You can copy all your videos in one go. But its kinda buggy right now, it may work and it may not. I copy 5 videos and so far only 1 just got uploaded. And all the videos I copy was 1080p 60 fps, but my video got downgraded to 720 p.
Hmm guess i'll wait a bit longer then till it works better. I have 500+ video's....