Network Demonetization Issue, Whats going on?

xboxgamer969

New User
Aug 14, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
YouTube
So I've been with Freedom since August 2014 and never had an issue with monetization until now, I check my channels analytics and videos today to be greeted with all of my videos getting demonetized and now my channel doesn't even say I'm with freedom for some reason, whats going on?

Here's a picture of my channels status, no strikes, no issues so why am I having these problems?

and here's a picture of what happens when I try to monetize a video

xboxgamer969

New User
Aug 14, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
YouTube
Hi,

I believe this is something to do with youtube stopping people with under 10,000 views from monitising, this is after companies stop using google for adverts after they were put next to terrorist content ect... Really a pain, however my channel only has 3000 yet is still reporting as normal.

Source : http://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/224/12/160254.html

Ta!
that has nothing to do with it, I've got almost 5 million total channel views

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would contact support regarding this, as from the screenshot it would seem like your not partnered with Freedom as you don't have any mention of Freedom or its affiliates in your main status and features page, and isn't mentioning monetisation which would be covered while in a network. Not sure if this is just a glitch with your YouTube dashboard or not but its always best to have someone take a look just to make sure

xboxgamer969

New User
Aug 14, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
YouTube
I would contact support regarding this, as from the screenshot it would seem like your not partnered with Freedom as you don't have any mention of Freedom or its affiliates in your main status and features page, and isn't mentioning monetisation which would be covered while in a network. Not sure if this is just a glitch with your YouTube dashboard or not but its always best to have someone take a look just to make sure
I can give you proof of being linked with Freedom by showing you my earnings but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss such things here

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I can give you proof of being linked with Freedom by showing you my earnings but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss such things here
As I said I'm only going off the screenshots you provided, I can't say for definite either way as I can't see or access your channel info with regards to Freedom's partnership. I would submit a ticket to support to check this out, sorry i couldn't be of more help to you.

xboxgamer969

New User
Aug 14, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
YouTube
As I said I'm only going off the screenshots you provided, I can't say for definite either way as I can't see or access your channel info with regards to Freedom's partnership. I would submit a ticket to support to check this out, sorry i couldn't be of more help to you.
I already submitted a ticket yesterday and today, I'm not the only one who got unlinked for no reason
here's more screenshots for proof

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I already submitted a ticket yesterday and today, I'm not the only one who got unlinked for no reason
here's more screenshots for proof

Well I'm not saying you have been unlinked, just stating that's what I think has happened as you have no mentioned of Freedom or its affiliate under your 'partner verified' tick on your YouTube dashboard, and your inactive monetisation, which should have been active / working if related to a network. I could be completely wrong and this is just a silly YouTube glitch but fingers crossed our support team can respond and clear things up for you :)