PC Dirtybomb Collaboration

_KenkaGaming _

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys it's KenkaGaming. I would like to make a dirtybomb collab with anyone who has around 60 subscribers. If you don't know what Dirty Bomb is, it is a FPS game that is FREE TO PLAY :):). You can get it on steam. So, if anyone wants to do a collab with me put your steam id down in the COMMENTS SECTION below. Peace

_KenkaGaming _

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
I'd be down but that game is so laggy and destroys my FPS on my comp which pisses me off cause no other game gives me that problem
We could make a collaboration on DB if you can do something about your lag in the game. If you have played PALADINS, then we can make a collaboration on that game. PALADINS is almost like overwatch but it's free (if you don't know what it is). Also message me your steam ID if you want to collab .

Last edited:
Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
We could make a collaboration on DB if you can do something about your lag in the game. If you have played PALADINS, then we can make a collaboration on that game. PALADINS is almost like overwatch but it's free (if you don't know what it is). Also message me your steam ID if you want to collab .
RealCanadianGaming is my steam ID add me up! I would be down to try doing Dirty Bomb again and I have been wanting to play Paladins!