Solved Disable in 7 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Peterson

Rising User
Oct 26, 2016
Hello, I received a justified strike on 2x my video from Valve. Sad, but thats truth.

At the same time, someone start harm my channel and claim 2 my videos from wrong emails, so now my channel got 4 claims and 67k subscribers channel disable because of false copyright? Great job.

I filed counter notifications, but 7 days...

it turns out, anyone can pick up and block the competitor channel and YT allow this...

Hope Freedom can help me with this issue.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 6

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello, It will be best to wait for others to reply here as I cannot give advice about this.

For us to help you easily, can you answer a few of my questions.
Firstly, For the video "Team Liquid VS Virtus Pro Game 2" - Do you hold every right to reupload these videos on your channel? I am guessing this were live streamed or they are pro matches?
Secondly, How do you know that these claims were made by false people?
Thirdly, it seems like these people filed a "legal notice" - So I ask again, do you own every right to use these videos and everything in them?

Upvote 0

James Peterson

Rising User
Oct 26, 2016
i cant use links.

About rights - valve video policy (i used only dota 2 client content)
About false claims. official Beyond The summit email: youtube [at] beyondthesummit dot tv

Upvote 0

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hello, I received a justified strike on 2x my video from Valve. Sad, but thats truth.

At the same time, someone start harm my channel and claim 2 my videos from wrong emails, so now my channel got 4 claims and 67k subscribers channel disable because of false copyright? Great job.

I filed counter notifications, but 7 days...

it turns out, anyone can pick up and block the competitor channel and YT allow this...

Hope Freedom can help me with this issue.
Try Contacting YouTube and see if you can't get it resolved and if that does not work you could always just wait for the 7 days and then make a video explaining what had happened to your channel so you viewers will know
(that's if the problem gets resolved in 7days YT can be slow at fixing this problem)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.