Do you like your own videos (be honest)

G

Gods of Odds

I was wondering does anyone press the like button on their own videos? I want you all to be completely honest, if you don't want to be honest then don't post.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If you mean, do i enjoy watching my own content then yes or i wouldn't be doing youtoube.
Not that i watch all my video's but in some cases i watch some of my content back to see what i could do different, as i am a gameplay only channel this can be boring for others. But as i am one of those unique people who doesn't like commentary in a video due to the fact i find that it distracts me from the game.

G

Gods of Odds

If you mean, do i enjoy watching my own content then yes or i wouldn't be doing youtoube.
Not that i watch all my video's but in some cases i watch some of my content back to see what i could do different, as i am a gameplay only channel this can be boring for others. But as i am one of those unique people who doesn't like commentary in a video due to the fact i find that it distracts me from the game.
I mean do you and any other people press the like button on their videos?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
It would be silly not to like your own video. Not doing so just hurts yourself since you aren't adding engagement stats to the video if you don't do it.

I always make sure to like each video of mine that comes out with both my accounts.

G

Gods of Odds

It would be silly not to like your own video. Not doing so just hurts yourself since you aren't adding engagement stats to the video if you don't do it.

I always make sure to like each video of mine that comes out with both my accounts.
Yep I agree with you.

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
When I first started making videos, I used to give the video a Like right after publishing it. A friend of mine who was a YouTuber back then had told me that he used to hit like on his video after publishing it, just to 'give it a lil push'. Somehow it made sense to me back then, and it felt good to see that Like on the video, so I did it. After a few videos, it started to feel kinda silly, so I stopped.
I don't do it anymore, but it makes sense to me for someone to hit like on their own videos, because they might have their own reason for doing so. For example, they like the content they've created and wanna give themselves a pat on the back, or maybe it just feels good to see that Like.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I was wondering does anyone like their own videos? I want you all to be completely honest, if you don't want to be honest then don't post.
Do you mean that do i press the like button or the fact that i like the video in general :D ? Wel yes and yes XD

iJim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
iJimUK
I enjoy watching my own videos, if I don't enjoy them then I cant expect other people to. As for clicking that like button, if I have made a video which I am particularly proud of then yes I click that button