Tips & Tricks Does Anyone Have Any Tips On Making A Good Channel Trailer?

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
I have been doing Youtube for a while but i haven't seen much growth. A lot of people have suggested i should get a channel trailer. I currently don't have a proper trailer i just have one of my videos as the trailer which isn't what a channel trailer is supposed to be. I am finally planning on making a channel trailer but i don't know what to include in it. It's not really the editing i need help with it's just what to include in it. Should i talk through the trailer or is it better for me not to. Also how long should i make the trailer. BTW my channel is a gaming channel.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I have been doing Youtube for a while but i haven't seen much growth. A lot of people have suggested i should get a channel trailer. I currently don't have a proper trailer i just have one of my videos as the trailer which isn't what a channel trailer is supposed to be. I am finally planning on making a channel trailer but i don't know what to include in it. It's not really the editing i need help with it's just what to include in it. Should i talk through the trailer or is it better for me not to. Also how long should i make the trailer. BTW my channel is a gaming channel.
I suggest not talking in the trailer unless you're a public speaker. I honestly dislike trying to talk when it sounds forced, hah. If you can make it natural, do what feels right. I'd suggest to compile all of your best moments, pick a song that goes with the gameplay, and let people see you for who you truly are!

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
I suggest not talking in the trailer unless you're a public speaker. I honestly dislike trying to talk when it sounds forced, hah. If you can make it natural, do what feels right. I'd suggest to compile all of your best moments, pick a song that goes with the gameplay, and let people see you for who you truly are!
Ok thanks

YenamCraftFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
YenamCraftFTW
I need to make a new trailer, what I'm thinking to do I to record all of my game and edit them into a 2/3 min video with music and MAYBE I might do a bit of talking.

Hope it helps ;)