Offering Doing as many reviews as I can.

Hewttam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2016
can you review my channel please. tell me what i need to improve on
Your art looks good, and so do your videos. Try to improve on uploading more often and in your videos there is a black border in them. Don't know if it is so post to be like that, but if I was you I would remove that..

Hewttam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2016
I'd love some feedback on my channel :D if you have the time!
I really like your facecam overlay. Your thumbnails and art are really good. Also watched some of your videos and they were really good. Keep on going. PS. Congratz on 100 subs :)

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm going to be doing as many reviews as I can.

If you want you can review My Channel, you can.
your channel seems to be good or epic but you have 10 secs to entertain the viewer dont put your intro at the beginning its up to you but i am telling you to make the viewers more exited about your video and you have to do more games there are certain people who like your game play and some want new games that they want to watch like COD, Easter eggs or other popular games :)

Hewttam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2016
your channel seems to be good or epic but you have 10 secs to entertain the viewer dont put your intro at the beginning its up to you but i am telling you to make the viewers more exited about your video and you have to do more games there are certain people who like your game play and some want new games that they want to watch like COD, Easter eggs or other popular games :)