Service Doing Free Banner Art!

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
If you need Banner art for your youtube channel just reply to this thread with your email and what color scheme and game theme or whatever banner theme you would like just comment it.

TaMe Squad

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Thank you so much for doing this because I sort of need a banner upgrade. So my channel is called Tame Squad and I would like the color scheme to be Whatever you think looks the best. And the Game we play is Rainbow Six Siege. Thanks!

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
Thank you so much for doing this because I sort of need a banner upgrade. So my channel is called Tame Squad and I would like the color scheme to be Whatever you think looks the best. And the Game we play is Rainbow Six Siege. Thanks!
Okay I will start working on it then :)

TheFalconGamer

New User
Aug 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I was wondering if I could get a channel logo and banner made? I would like to have the color scheme color scheme to be black and white for logo and then my banner I would like to either be blue and white or if you think any other color scheme might look good I wouldn't mind trying that instead.

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
Hi, I was wondering if I could get a channel logo and banner made? I would like to have the color scheme color scheme to be black and white for logo and then my banner I would like to either be blue and white or if you think any other color scheme might look good I wouldn't mind trying that instead.
Yeah I could do that

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
I am still open for making banners and profile pics just letting everyone know