Gaming Dr Jay Here! New!

D rJay

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2016
YouTube
DrJayLive
Your name/alias: I'm Dr. Jay! Name originated when all my friends starting calling me Dr Jay so I just ran with it!
Where are you from?: United States
How old are you?: 24
How did you find Freedom!? Surfing the Web for a group to join and Freedom was the best fit!
What made you join our forums?: I want to meet and make new friends. Also to find people to do collaborations with.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Sports, Building things, fixing computers
What is your favorite food? Garlic Mashed Potatoes....weird right?
Why did you start YouTube? I love playing video games so I thought why not share the love
What is your biggest dream? I want to be a game designer
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel while trying to be funny
How frequently do you upload?: Whenever I get a great idea

Reactions: AFKPlays

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
You said you upload whenever you get an idea. I suggest you upload either on a weekly basis or any time that's consistent. Say every 2 weeks, every 2 days, every weekend. Just make sure you make he schedule clear.
If you need ideas i suggest every month you sit down, open a doc or get s notepad and have a giant brainstorming session.
Maybe start a series which will help you break up the videos and will give you something to make over weeks.

D rJay

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2016
YouTube
DrJayLive
Welcome to freedom!
You said you upload whenever you get an idea. I suggest you upload either on a weekly basis or any time that's consistent. Say every 2 weeks, every 2 days, every weekend. Just make sure you make he schedule clear.
If you need ideas i suggest every month you sit down, open a doc or get s notepad and have a giant brainstorming session.
Maybe start a series which will help you break up the videos and will give you something to make over weeks.
The brainstorming doesn't sound like a bad idea. Thanks for the tip

Reactions: Showcase One

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Your name/alias: I'm Dr. Jay! Name originated when all my friends starting calling me Dr Jay so I just ran with it!
Where are you from?: United States
How old are you?: 24
How did you find Freedom!? Surfing the Web for a group to join and Freedom was the best fit!
What made you join our forums?: I want to meet and make new friends. Also to find people to do collaborations with.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Sports, Building things, fixing computers
What is your favorite food? Garlic Mashed Potatoes....weird right?
Why did you start YouTube? I love playing video games so I thought why not share the love
What is your biggest dream? I want to be a game designer
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel while trying to be funny
How frequently do you upload?: Whenever I get a great idea
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Nice intro, will be checking out your channel, can you please give me some advice to grow my channel? :(