Gaming ello

Von_Duckling

New User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Steven or Von i go by both.I am 20 years old and live in United states. To be honest i haven't joined freedom, but i'm debating it. So i thought id lurk / talk on the forum for a while. I tend to be cautious of people and have never used a forum before,or any social media . So i'm kinda at a loss for this site.

The internet is new for me as i only have had it for a year now (had it in school but that was for class work ) and i love it. When i discovered YouTube it was the best thing ever and to me still is. So id thought id try and make a channel. Though i don't want anyone here to look at it until i decide to join officially. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I grad you enjoy internet and hopefully you can find cool people on this forum and youtube is fun but its very hard on you time eyes but you have a lot time you can do youtube but you have tight schedule youtube can be hard. So hope you enjoy you internet and enjoy this community.

Reactions: Von_Duckling

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello my name is Steven or Von i go by both.I am 20 years old and live in United states. To be honest i haven't joined freedom, but i'm debating it. So i thought id lurk / talk on the forum for a while. I tend to be cautious of people and have never used a forum before,or any social media . So i'm kinda at a loss for this site.

The internet is new for me as i only have had it for a year now (had it in school but that was for class work ) and i love it. When i discovered YouTube it was the best thing ever and to me still is. So id thought id try and make a channel. Though i don't want anyone here to look at it until i decide to join officially. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Hello Steven, what part of the united states are you in? You can learn a lot here really, members have a lot of knowledge to share. Collaborating with people works nicely as well. You picked a nice area to start off in though :p

Von_Duckling

New User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello Steven, what part of the united states are you in? You can learn a lot here really, members have a lot of knowledge to share. Collaborating with people works nicely as well. You picked a nice area to start off in though :p
haha.. I live in Missouri , in Kansas-city . yea, so far people seem to be quite friendly. Helped me with some questions i had.