Service [ENDED] Thumbnail Creator

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey Freedom! My name is Lawrence Gilder and I am offering a Thumbnail service for small or big Youtubers who want their thumbnails customly made.

Why would mine be better than yours?
- I am willing to take 30 minutes of my time for one thumbnail if I need. I am not saying that mine will definitely be better than yours, however sometimes you may not have the time and having a free service to do that for you would be brilliant.

Why do I need to ask you with 24 Hours Notice?
- Having 24 hours notice means that I will have the time to make the thumbnail before your video is released. Why can't this be a 6 hour notice. Some of you are American, which does mean that you will ask for a request when I might be asleep, and if I cannot receive that notice, there will be no production.

The thumbnail was sub-par, can you remake it?
- If any of my thumbnails go below your standards, message me immediately and give me the reason why it is below your standard. This is the same if you lose the thumbnail by accident.

How long do you keep the thumbnails before they are cleared?
- I will keep all of the thumbnails I create for a maximum of a week. If that time is exceeded and the thumbnail is no longer in use, you will need to request another thumbnail as soon as possible.

If you wish to use my services and you are in need for a thumbnail, please contact me at
[email protected]
Please remember to add the word "Support" in your Email subject so it redirects correctly.