Fall Out 4 Ending (Spoilers)

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Since I cannot play FPS due to my motion sickness. I decided just to watch someone play Fall Out 4 Let's Play. (mainly @Hail Kira ) Then this morning, I saw the ending cutscene on youtube. It is seems there are 3 endings for the game. So my question is, if you already finished playing Fall Out 4. Are you going to play it all over again to see different endings? And what ending do you like?

This is not my video nor anyone I knew.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
The ending? It's been less than a week... holy crap...

I'm not gonna watch it... but it's good to hear there's multiple endings... and there will be dlc eventually too next year

But anyways yeah I plan on exploring fallout 4 as much as I can and playing as a couple different characters...

Hailee will be my blind playthrough...
This has my first impressions and reactions to the world. I'll talk about what I like and what I don't like... like a live review...

When I get a better handle on the game and it's crafting system and stuff. I want to do a second run, with a different character...
That run I will kinda know what I'm doing and be able to focus more on the character commentary.

Last edited:

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
The ending? It's been less than a week... holy crap...

I'm not gonna watch it... but it's good to hear there's multiple endings... and there will be dlc eventually too next year

But anyways yeah I plan on exploring fallout 4 as much as I can and playing as a couple different characters...

Hailee will be my blind playthrough...
This has my first impressions and reactions to the world. I'll talk about what I like and what I don't like... like a live review...

When I get a better handle on the game and it's crafting system and stuff. I want to do a second run, with a different character...
That run I will kinda know what I'm doing and be able to focus more on the character commentary.
Yeah they already beaten the game. They probably only do the main story and played like 8 hours a day.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Friend of mine also comoleted the game wich is rather quick thinking Fallout 4 is pretty big. Haven't got the game yet myself but i am going to buy it next month :)
Good to hear the game has 3 endings and for me it has replay value. Completed fallout 3 many times and will do the same with Fallout 4 :D