LiquidOCELOT

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
  1. Fairy Tail
  2. Berzerk
  3. Attack on Titan
/quote]
Can you suggest me anime like berzerk and gungrave pls i havent seen animes like those in my life, People suggested me claymore but i didnt like it, also people suggested me Hellsing but didnt like them both :(

ReZenoX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2015
Sweden
Rezenox.blogspot.com
YouTube
Can you suggest me anime like berzerk and gungrave pls i havent seen animes like those in my life, People suggested me claymore but i didnt like it, also people suggested me Hellsing but didnt like them both :(

When it comes to the mood that Berserk gives, id say Attack on Titan, i dont know why, but that series made me watch day in and day out. It just held you as Berserk did.
But if you would go for theme Legendary Heroes, there arent as many that dies, but the story and the characters are well balanced, and well the main character is awesome.
Then you have a movie called Blade of the Phantom Master, id say that one is abit unique (almost all of them are on Netflix so you barely have to look them up, otherwise i guess Animetoon.tv has them)
Though i am quite uncertain, but nevertheless its always nice to see some new and fresh series. (i was also near just to joke around to say Mazinkaiser SKL but that movie is just Mechs.. and **** that movie is fast. There is so much happening in the movie that you just forget what you are watching)

DACHAMP

Idiotic Champ
Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2014
Muscat, Oman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Attack On Titan...haven't watched to many animes but I really like battle themed animes..apocalyptic styles. Recently watched blue exorcist and aldnoah zero...loved both of them...

Anyone has any idea of similar animes as well?

ReZenoX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2015
Sweden
Rezenox.blogspot.com
YouTube
Attack On Titan...haven't watched to many animes but I really like battle themed animes..apocalyptic styles. Recently watched blue exorcist and aldnoah zero...loved both of them...

Anyone has any idea of similar animes as well?

Haha i feel like an Encyclopedia atm xD Even though i watch a quite selected amount.
But when it comes to Apocalyptic versions id say Fist of the North Star. that Series and the movies are gold, and those have some nice fighting, and alot of people exploding for reasons xD But do check Fist of the North Star Out

tonytone

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
Los Angeles
YouTube
tonytone_94
There are so many Animes that I love. Its so hard to choose, but if I had to i'd pick it'd be Fairy Tail, SAO, DeathNote, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater... and the list goes on in no particular order. Theres just too many that are awesome!

SuperZeycrom9

Rising User
Apr 7, 2015
Sword Art Online & Soul Eater. Best freaking animes out there. The only things i don't like about SAO is the alfhiem online. It's a stupid thing that i personally think is just a thing in the story to make it seem longer than it actually is. Also I don't like the love triangle thing...it's weird. But hey, now with Sinon that makes it a harem. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1428444997][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and one thing. Dragonball GT wasn't actually cannon.

Reactions: ReZenoX

Airness Justice

Rising User
Jun 5, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey! I thought I'd just make this thread to hear about what peoples favorite anime are and consider watching them if I haven't watched them already! My favorite anime is Kaze No Stigma, I'm really into action and comedy anime. So ecchi makes its way in there... A lot. Ecchi is hilarious okay.
List your favorite anime below! :D

I like Kaze too, but right now Naruto kicking butt. I hated that they ended Bleach, it was top notch! I can't remember the name of the 100 demon night parade, which was Kool too.

Kad

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2015
YouTube
One Piece, Berserk, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, and....don't judge me....Chobits lol

Glaceonics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 1, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I thought I'd just make this thread to hear about what peoples favorite anime are and consider watching them if I haven't watched them already! My favorite anime is Kaze No Stigma, I'm really into action and comedy anime. So ecchi makes its way in there... A lot. Ecchi is hilarious okay.
List your favorite anime below! :D
DBZ or fullmetal for me