Request Feedback For My Channel!

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
StGamer1
Hey, just checked your channel out. Here are something I would like to see you update/change:

1)Your banner is too big and it don't fit on my screen so you might want to resize or change it but I do like it.

2) Update your channel trailer. Introduce yourself to you audience. Tell them: Your name, Age (optional), Job (Optional) what your channel is about, what you plan to do in the future. You can also your game footage in the background or just simply use your webcam and speak to your audience.

3) This is optional but you might want to add your own into, this is so your can brand your channel

Other from these your channel is Amazing!

KEEP IT UP

Connor ~~

Reactions: Zexus

Zexus

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey, just checked your channel out. Here are something I would like to see you update/change:

1)Your banner is too big and it don't fit on my screen so you might want to resize or change it but I do like it.

2) Update your channel trailer. Introduce yourself to you audience. Tell them: Your name, Age (optional), Job (Optional) what your channel is about, what you plan to do in the future. You can also your game footage in the background or just simply use your webcam and speak to your audience.

3) This is optional but you might want to add your own into, this is so your can brand your channel

Other from these your channel is Amazing!

KEEP IT UP

Connor ~~
Thanks for the feedback! Quick question, what device are you using to view my channel? That way I can adjust the crop for that device. I already have a channel trailer in production lol just waiting for my tripod to get here! and Im also looking into getting my own intro! Thanks for the feedback, it was much appreciated!