Feedback on my banner?

GamerLyfeTV

Rising User
May 31, 2015
YouTube
To be honest it doesn't together.

The background in combination with the zombies doesn't go well and the fact you have a dancing women on the sides? Why is that? The Rambo character is not centered, the characters don't match. This needs alot of work.
Thank you. I will revise.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Haha its all good. You made some good points..[DOUBLEPOST=1449005209][/DOUBLEPOST] Is this any better?
View attachment 12366
Not that is looks promising! Only adjust the color of the lower txt. Due to that it is black it is hard to read but compared to your previous banner it is a huge improvement :D

Reactions: GamerLyfeTV

JJ Designs

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
New York
YouTube
This looks like @JJ Designs old style of MLG Art... I feel he could critique this better than me.
HAHAAHAAHAHA old style? Well this doesn't look like anything that I've ever made, but it does break a lot of design rules like what I made when I got my hands on Ps. I will say that you should watch some tutorials or practice more on backgrounds, it just doesn't match some patterns are meant to be purely clean adding grunge or scratches to a pattern like that doesn't fit well. Sometimes making things "POP!" too much creates a bad effect, you want to make things stand out from the rest of the image, but still maintain the theme. As for the second one, it looks like you just added text, so all I can say about your work is that you need to make the lettering stand out more it completely blends into the background.

Hope that helps for your future work :D

- Cheers

Reactions: Brickpro and Bee