Request feedback on new video/channel

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hey guys if you have some free time can you check out my newest video and let me know what you think and if you can check out my channel i would love some feedback and some tips as always thank you

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
hey guys if you have some free time can you check out my newest video and let me know what you think and if you can check out my channel i would love some feedback and some tips as always thank you

Video looks good and all, took a look at your channel, it looks clean. The only thing I recommend is working on your titles and cleaning them up. Other than that, keep it up dude

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Video looks good and all, took a look at your channel, it looks clean. The only thing I recommend is working on your titles and cleaning them up. Other than that, keep it up dude
thanks for the review,can you give me some tips about my titles like how i should be naming them

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
thanks for the review,can you give me some tips about my titles like how i should be naming them

Well, I have been told adding the name of the game to the title helps lots, whether it goes at the start or end does not really matter. There is that, or If you like what you have now, you could at least capitalize some of the letters to make it look cleaner. For example:
Your video titled "1st suppy drop opening with live reaction" (you have that spelling error to, might wanna fix that)

could be either: "Black Ops 3 -1st Supply Drop Opening with Live Reaction"
or "Live Reaction of my First Supply Drop in BLOPS 3"

something a long the lines of that

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
The audio is louder than your voice at times, making it harder to focus. Your introduction is mainly just text, and a song, have you considered revamping it? Or moving it after a funny bit to attract other people quicker?

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i actually just got a new intro made check out the video called announcement and ell me if you like it and ok ill work on the audio thanks for the tip means alot

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
nevermind sorry i wasnt paying attention that was my new intro that you were talking about but ill do my best to add to it to catch peoples eyes

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
nevermind sorry i wasnt paying attention that was my new intro that you were talking about but ill do my best to add to it to catch peoples eyes
Sounds like a plan. It might take some time at first, but it will all pay off for the long term. If you have any questions for the future, let everybody know ^^