Request feedback on new video

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hey whats up guys if you have a second come check out my video im worried my commentary isnt crisp enough if you can tell me how it sounds it would be greatly appreciated,also are my thumbnails getting better? thank you guys

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Video is good, commentary is good too, maybe, this might be just me, but maybe turn your background music down a touch, it will make your voice pop more :) As for your thumbnails, I noticed that a lot of them are cut off. Remember while making them to make sure that your canvas size is a 16:9 ratio (keep in mind file size while choosing this) I personally go with 1920 x 280 and save as a jpg or sometimes a png, like I said, depends on the file size. Other than that, keep on keeping on and I am sure you will do well my friend. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Video is good, commentary is good too, maybe, this might be just me, but maybe turn your background music down a touch, it will make your voice pop more :) As for your thumbnails, I noticed that a lot of them are cut off. Remember while making them to make sure that your canvas size is a 16:9 ratio (keep in mind file size while choosing this) I personally go with 1920 x 280 and save as a jpg or sometimes a png, like I said, depends on the file size. Other than that, keep on keeping on and I am sure you will do well my friend. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
thank you for letting me know i always do 1080 x 720 i will work on it

Cir Odra

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
mrcirodra

I think tippsy711 wanted to say 1920 x 1080.

It might be funny to make a 1920 x 280 thumbnail though...

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey
to start of with, the intro thing you have, is okay but you should not have things like that on your video.
meaby start the video with a "hey my name is (Channel)" instead.
And the overlay you have on your video, just no please, its not necessary, when they watch your video, they already know who you are.
But beside that, the video is in good quality, and the commentary is perfect, i relly enjoyed it.
if you remove the intro and the overlay, you will get far on youtube :)

(I Subcribed and il gladly watch all your future videos :) )

-IDub

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
hey whats up guys if you have a second come check out my video im worried my commentary isnt crisp enough if you can tell me how it sounds it would be greatly appreciated,also are my thumbnails getting better? thank you guys
Your video is not bad but I suggest that you increase the quality if you can of your video to 1920x1080, and possibly do a little less selling

Bopoy Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
Cebu
YouTube
Yo dude just saw your video and its so amazing. All you need is to take out that intro, taking that out makes your channel good. Graphics wa good, nice 1080p Screen, and nice editing. If u just improve a bit of the intro, you will in the top of YouTube !