Entertainment Feeding 100 Homeless With 100 Mc Donald Burgers | Social Experiment

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
I've seen this video, it's really good to see fellow YouTubers doing this kind of actions it's really hearth melting to see this.
Keep doing what you're doing my man, God bless to you brother!

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Very Nice Bro!! I hope you get all of your goals! and I Will subscribe to you!
Thanks mate :)[DOUBLEPOST=1502199464][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll share this with my family and friends! Really touched my heart, subscribed! I am a sikh too brother :)
Thanks mate keep sharing to support us :)[DOUBLEPOST=1502199659][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've seen this video, it's really good to see fellow YouTubers doing this kind of actions it's really hearth melting to see this.
Keep doing what you're doing my man, God bless to you brother!
Thanks mate its so good to see bigger youtubers than me appreciating this plz share this with all your friends family nd social medias to support us mate :)[DOUBLEPOST=1502199715][/DOUBLEPOST]
very proud of this people, we should make the same around the world we might not save all the live but we can make one moment of their life beautiful.
Right Mate! Please share this video with all of the people around you nd on your social medias :)[DOUBLEPOST=1502200291][/DOUBLEPOST]I REALLY WISH SOMEONE ON THE GEORGE'S TEAM SEES THIS ND GEORGE MENTIONS MY VIDEO ON FREEDOM CHANNEL :( ONLY YOU GUYS CAN MAKE THIS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE SUPPORT US AS THIS IS OUR FIRST SOCIAL EXPERIMENT FEEDING 100 BURGERS TO POORS

Last edited: