Upload Milestone Finally had courage to post

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Your video is well edited and you seem quite comfortable in the video to me. I think we all get a little insecure when we're new to Youtube; It'll pass as you put out more content. :rolleyes:

To be honest I get more relaxed by the end of it! Thank you for the support! I'll try to overcome it by posting more!

Anthomnia

Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
Everyone feels insecure when they post their first video but you quickly grow out of it and begin posting more. We've all been there and we all get past it. Don't let it stop you from whatever it is you're chasing with Youtube. Take it from me you WILL find your voice and confidence. It just takes time.

Reactions: Koyunuko

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Everyone feels insecure when they post their first video but you quickly grow out of it and begin posting more. We've all been there and we all get past it. Don't let it stop you from whatever it is you're chasing with Youtube. Take it from me you WILL find your voice and confidence. It just takes time.
Thank you!! I will keep trying!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As everyone has said, for the first few videos you will be nervous and it will take you some time to get used to this. But after a while most of (if not all of) the nerves do tend to go. At this stage take each video one at a time and see how you feel, if you do need any help feel free to ask anyone on Freedom, I'm sure everyone of us would be more than happy to help

U

User.123120

First of all Welcome! I'd like to say i understand where you are coming from, it's not easy to open yourself up to people, like youtube allows you to be. But i had rubbish content and face :D You've videos are brilliant, i can not wait to see more! :D Keep it up!