Subscriber Milestone First 50!

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
I created my youtube channel and put up a few videos about 6 months ago. But they weren't that good and I didn't put a ton of work into them. But I've been trying to do this Youtube thing seriously for just over 2 months now, putting work into the branding, the thumbnails, posting multiple videos a week, really trying and learning as I go.

This weekend I hit 50 subscribers finally and while that doesn't seem like a lot, to me it means a ton that I was able to grow this steadily when I put my mind into it and actually did the work.

This week I'm evolving my branding and doing a bit more to improve my videos as well as working ahead on videos, so I have a backlog, and putting out more videos. Next week and the weeks following I am moving to 5 videos per week instead of 3, as well as putting out my first videos around table top gaming, character building, and world building, all on a schedule and continuing my current content as well.

I cannot wait to continue to grow and evolve my channel. I know what I do is very niche but the fact that it's grown even this much is encouraging to me and I can't wait till 100, and 500, and more!

Thanks for reading my silly milestone. :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 50 subscribers. All milestones are a testament to your hard work and should be valued. Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you will be at 100 before you know it

Reactions: 7BitBrian

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 50 subscribers. All milestones are a testament to your hard work and should be valued. Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you will be at 100 before you know it

Thanks! I hope to hit 100 by the end of the year. I guess we shall see, either way I am having fun and dont plan on stopping anytime soon.