For The Rap Fans - Who is your favourite artist?

Alex Reed

Rising User
Oct 11, 2015
Massachusetts
YouTube
As an avid rap listener, I listen to a plethora of artists such as Logic, Just Juice, Eminem, Drake, Flatbush Zombies, Future, Hopsin and a lot of others, but I wanna know the communities favourite artists to get to know all of you guys!

Feel free to post a reply telling me!

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
As an avid rap listener, I listen to a plethora of artists such as Logic, Just Juice, Eminem, Drake, Flatbush Zombies, Future, Hopsin and a lot of others, but I wanna know the communities favourite artists to get to know all of you guys!

Feel free to post a reply telling me!

Lets see to much the title favorite on one rapper is alittle hard, here is who I am listening to know though.
G-Eazy before he blew up
Drake
YelaWolf
Hopsin

Others I listen to is:
Eminem
Snoop dog or snoop lion of whatever his name is now.
Tupac
tech 9
and random people who made good songs =D

Alex Reed

Rising User
Oct 11, 2015
Massachusetts
YouTube
Lets see to much the title favorite on one rapper is alittle hard, here is who I am listening to know though.
G-Eazy before he blew up
Drake
YelaWolf
Hopsin

Others I listen to is:
Eminem
Tupac
tech 9
Same here man! I love Yelawolf and Tech! Thanks for letting me know![DOUBLEPOST=1444863625][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lil' Kim will always be my fave rapper :D But I do like Drake and Nicki Minaj.
Awesome, female rappers need to get more credit because some are realllly good![DOUBLEPOST=1444863644][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right now I don't have a favourite one. I listen to so much rap music I don't even know what I like the most lol. (btw I like almost all the artist you mentioned)
I feel you man, I'm glad we have music tastes in common!

Reactions: Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Same here man! I love Yelawolf and Tech! Thanks for letting me know![DOUBLEPOST=1444863625][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome, female rappers need to get more credit because some are realllly good![DOUBLEPOST=1444863644][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel you man, I'm glad we have music tastes in common!

I totally agree! :) I think many of them have so much to say, but are rarely heard due to mainstream media

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
I Think that Eminem is the king of the Rap ( I love "lose yourself", the best song to listen when you workout )..in Italy we have interesting young artists like Emis Killa. I'll probably make a rap cover song in my channel, but i still don't know

Alex Reed

Rising User
Oct 11, 2015
Massachusetts
YouTube
I Think that Eminem is the king of the Rap ( I love "lose yourself", the best song to listen when you workout )..in Italy we have interesting young artists like Emis Killa. I'll probably make a rap cover song in my channel, but i still don't know

I grew up on Eminem and he pretty much inspired me to do rap! I'm glad that there is another Stan here - haha! I'll make sure to check out the cover if you make it, I'm looking forward to it if you choose to do so. Stay tuned and feel free to ask me for anything if you need help or advice![DOUBLEPOST=1445200288][/DOUBLEPOST]
I totally agree! :) I think many of them have so much to say, but are rarely heard due to mainstream media

Truth![DOUBLEPOST=1445200319][/DOUBLEPOST]
G-Eazy before he blew up
Drake
YelaWolf
Hopsin

Others I listen to is:
Eminem
Tupac
tech 9

Seems your YouTube channel button says "Error", message me and I'll tell you how to fix real quick!

Reactions: Angelo Bifulco

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
I Think that rap is an expression of power, of freedom..there are a lot of rappers not so famous, but too good. Yesterday I uploaded in my channel a video in which I sponsorize 4 young italian rappers, ( especially the first two, "Paw X" and "Ciolpan" have a very beautiful voice, and deserve to be heard )
I think rap is a world not enough explored.

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
excuse me, but.. could I post one of my video here or not? In my last video I sponsorized 4 young italian rappers, i want you to listen to them..

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
My favorite rapper is "Eric King". He's an internet artist and not very known..at all!

He's been taking down ALL his music due too copyright & real life problems but right now he's working on an Album that will be 100% his.

You can find re-uploads of his very old songs on Youtube. "Valorize" is one of them.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
The only true rapper I hear is Eminem. I do like D-12 and 50 Cent (as himself and as part of G-Unit - like some Lloyd Banks songs too) but what it really means something to me is Eminem. I don't know that well rappers as Tupac and other street legends, so don't get me wrong, rap guys.

Reactions: Angelo Bifulco

Minoumimi

Founder Of GameByteTV Network
Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2014
Canada
www.gamebytetv.com
YouTube
networkgbtv
Will smith because he didnt use any profanity and vulgarity and still made 2 of the best albums out there
Wyclef jean too the fudgeeees though wyclef was a bit more thuggish
oh ya and andre 2000 though is that really rap hmm
could say alot more of them but.. using explicit content money/car/women/problems/drama gets old and they all fit in the same boat well not the roots, they did used to be ghetto but they still are legendary
and oh ya missy elliot Duuuur still turns any party inside out ♥ aliyaah too

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
I grew up on Eminem and he pretty much inspired me to do rap! I'm glad that there is another Stan here - haha! I'll make sure to check out the cover if you make it, I'm looking forward to it if you choose to do so. Stay tuned and feel free to ask me for anything if you need help or advice![DOUBLEPOST=1445200288][/DOUBLEPOST]

Truth![DOUBLEPOST=1445200319][/DOUBLEPOST]

Seems your YouTube channel button says "Error", message me and I'll tell you how to fix real quick!
I've finally made it..my last song ends rapping! I'm italian, I don't know if you'll understand :p