For The Rap Fans - Who is your favourite artist?

Showdawee Tv

As an avid rap listener, I listen to a plethora of artists such as Logic, Just Juice, Eminem, Drake, Flatbush Zombies, Future, Hopsin and a lot of others, but I wanna know the communities favourite artists to get to know all of you guys!

Feel free to post a reply telling me!
Great topic man, as of now i have been trying to get through the new albums from the end of the year like Logic and the Dreamville artists (omen, cozz, bas) Pusha T, Rick Ross, Sheek Louch and Freddie Gibbs. Now i listen to so much more but ive done a few album reviews on my channel about the last guys i named. Im def in a hardcore rap mood these days gritty rhymes and beats.

RGDrewGaming

Aurkenen on Youtube
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
South Carolina
YouTube
Magallus
I really like Tech N9ne, Hopsin, Hendersin, Kendrick, Onyx, Old Eminem (don't really like his new music) Logic, and a few more
I don't really like any of the really mainstream ones like Rae, 2 chainz, future, meek, Bobby, lil wayne. Hate all of em and so many people sound like them and use the same beats its kinda irritating :/

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
As an avid rap listener, I listen to a plethora of artists such as Logic, Just Juice, Eminem, Drake, Flatbush Zombies, Future, Hopsin and a lot of others, but I wanna know the communities favourite artists to get to know all of you guys!

Feel free to post a reply telling me!
EAZY SEASOOOON ❤

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Oh man. Oh man. Not again.
This list is gonna be long xD
I listen to: Drake, Future, Earl Sweatshirt, Chance the Rapper, Kanye West, Lecrae, Joey Bada$$, Childish Gambino, Logic (I'm actually going to his concert next week), Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, Travis Scott, A$AP Rocky, Big Sean, Futuristic, Devvon Terrell, Jay-Z, Jazz Cartier, Kid Cudi, Meek Mill, Post Malone, Skizzy Mars, and G-Eazy!!

Damn that was a large list haha. My favourite rapper changes a lot of times. For the longest it was Childish Gambino but he stopped making music. As of right now I'd say my favourite rapper is Travis Scott, he's been fire lately. But I vibe to all the rappers I listed above, I'm sure this will change, especially when Kanye's new album comes out and the Kendrick Lamar x J.Cole collaboration is released (honestly cannot wait, I freaking love Kendrick Lamar).

The most influential rapper on my list is Kendrick Lamar any day, everything about him is pretty damn inspirational I'd say.

I almost forgot to mention another rapper, and that's Doctrine. @Alex Reed I love your music bro, keep it up!