Announcement Forum Clean Up and Website Updates

Hello Freedom! Family!

I'm sure those of you who have been on the forums recently have noticed that the website as a whole looks ever so slightly different. I have taken some time over the last week to get rid of a bunch of the spam that has built up over the last couple of years. I have also cleaned up a bunch of the old articles and fixed the broken videos in the rotating featured video player on home page so that that the page looks cleaner. I have replaced the previous Game Servers page with a link to the article for the brand new
MGN Minecraft Server, as that is the only game server that we currently have running. Last but not least, I have fixed the Discord widget on the forums page so that it shrinks to the proper size and displays properly on mobile browsers. I would love to get the community's feedback on these changes and would also love to hear your ideas for ways that we can make this site - and our community - even better than ever!

Reactions: Robert Clark
I'm just glad to see moderators and team members again. It's been a long lonely road by for some of us.
I can definitely understand that. I would love to see the forums and the community as a whole come alive again. Things have just gone very quiet since YouTube implemented the 4K/1K rules. It feels as if most people have just given up at this point.

to be honest, I think most of it is due to how youtube treated freedom! (brand) back in 2021 that caused alot of damage here, since that happened I notice a massive decline in popularity, then the 4k/1k rule to earn money also didn't help the situration since Youtube expect everyone who is a entertainer to expect you to get to these goals, which for someone who like me and haven't started really young, is pretty much impossiable since I only started to bloom and hit my peak in late 2022 and I been doing youtube on and off since 2011, the fact I miss alot of oopportunity to reach some type of frame has put me in some sort of depression that I miss out on what coulda changed my life for the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haeria
to be honest, I think most of it is due to how youtube treated freedom! (brand) back in 2021 that caused alot of damage here, since that happened I notice a massive decline in popularity, then the 4k/1k rule to earn money also didn't help the situration since Youtube expect everyone who is a entainer to expect you to get to these goals, which for someone who like me and haven't started really young, is pretty much impossiable since I only started to bloom and hit my peak in late 2022 and I been doing youtube on and off since 2011, the fact I miss alot of oopportunity to reach some type of frame has put me in some sort of depression that I miss out on what coulda changed my life for the better.
I don't know many of the details on what actually happened back in 2021. I am disappointed to see that the community has grown apart since then.
That said, I am pleased to see a few (such as yourself and OfficerSarge) coming back and spending time with us!

I don't know many of the details on what actually happened back in 2021. I am disappointed to see that the community has grown apart since then.
That said, I am pleased to see a few (such as yourself and OfficerSarge) coming back and spending time with us!

Yes, I still got a account on here but due to reasons/ couldn't change the username, I decided to create a new one ( this one ) and link my channel to it, I need to change it again so it shows the correct channel since I decided to start from a fresh state, looks good so far but I upload 1 video when I can/ month, 2 months etc. hopefully that will get changed where I alot more free time to do what I want to do.

The amount of followers is nice but that is a bonus, I would like to gain a profit back from the videos hopefully soon as the DayZ song I have on my channel costed me £300 to get made and put into production, the video in question got like 83 views at the time and I didn't make my money back, which was expected but it destorys your soul thinking you spend alot of money on something to get a kick in the face of reality lol.