Service Free 1080/720p 60fps Introductions (Limited Time)

ExoticTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
My Name is ExoticTV. And I'm Offering my Service to You. So Recently I've been working on some Introductions and I will be now offering my services to the Public. At the Moment My Services will be Free as I'm still learning and I don't have to many expectations. But please check out my Latest Video!!

THIS SERVICE IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!

If you have any questions what so ever please reply this this thread or comment on the Youtube Video above. Everyone is welcome and all you need to do is fill-out a form and then your introduction will be created within 24-48 Hours (Depending on Orders)

Thanks for Your Time & Happy Creating!

WildKing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
Florida, USA
YouTube
radiothief
My Name is ExoticTV. And I'm Offering my Service to You. So Recently I've been working on some Introductions and I will be now offering my services to the Public. At the Moment My Services will be Free as I'm still learning and I don't have to many expectations. But please check out my Latest Video!!

THIS SERVICE IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!

If you have any questions what so ever please reply this this thread or comment on the Youtube Video above. Everyone is welcome and all you need to do is fill-out a form and then your introduction will be created within 24-48 Hours (Depending on Orders)

Thanks for Your Time & Happy Creating!

are you still doing this? i dont see the form anywhere